Bayside Hearing Clinic
Clearer hearing makes things brighter…
Improved hearing can make communication easier – and help you enjoy life more.
The audiologists and customer support consultants at Bayside Hearing Clinic have the training and experience to best meet your hearing needs. We can give you a clearer understanding of how your hearing works, and the likely effects of hearing loss on everyday life.
We can provide a concise report of your test results for your G.P. or other referring person.
And we can give you with advice and recommendations should further action be required, including and clear, realistic expectations of how the latest digital technology can help you.
We offer a broad spectrum of hearing services, not just hearing aid fitting:
- Comprehensive hearing tests for adults
- Hearing tests for children from 9 months of age
- Screening hearing tests for school children, pre-employment medical, hearing conservation, SCUBA diving medical and aviation medical
- Hearing aid assessment, fitting, support and advice
- Hearing aid repairs
- Custom-made earplugs for swimming, or for noise protection
- Custom-made linear-attenuating earplugs for musicians
For more information on Bayside Hearing's Services, please email us.
Click here for further enquiries